Below is a listing of currently open positions. If you are interested in an open position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Inside Sales Representative
This is a sales support position. The ISR role provides full support for our outside sales team with effective communication and organization skills.
Join our dynamic team at TSA today!
- Providing support/liaison duties for the Enterprise Account Managers (EAM’s)
- Managing TSA Partner relationships
- Working within our CRM tool (NetSuite)
- Providing and entering leads
- Entering quotes
- Entering and fully managing opportunities
- Working with EAM’s and SA’s to get proper configurations and quotes
- Working with distributors on pricing for quotes
- Entering deal registrations, working through the approval process and expiration dates
- Managing quarterly playbooks and promotions
- Proactively sell products and services
- Ability to track shipments and maintain familiarity with all distribution sites
- Maintaining up to date or organized customer files
Customer liaison, providing excellence in customer service Majority of work done is done independently
Majority of the work will be completed inside the office with some off-site events required.
College degree preferred.
Nashville, Memphis, and Knoxville, TN
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive with a proven track record of successfully growing a territory. This position gives you the opportunity to leverage your skills of closing new business as a part of our team. you will be delivering solutions to our customers with integrity and excellence. you will be part of a team that is built for success, with inside sales, pre-sales and marketing support.
- Generate new business from a broad sales territory, including G1K, Commercial, SMB and SLED accounts
- Continuously hunt for new prospects
- Meet with C-Level executives to close new deals
- Prospect, qualify, and win new customer relationships
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date sales pipeline and sales forecasts
- Continually working to grow existing account while identifying and penetrating net new accounts
- Closely partner with HP and other OEM partners to develop account coverage/penetration strategies
At TSA, a Solution Architect is the technical counterpart to the Enterprise Salesperson. Their primary job is to understand the customer’s environment, and work with the salesperson to design the proper solution to fit into the existing infrastructure. A solution architect requires a wide breadth of knowledge in multiple environments, and the ability to view the entire infrastructure as one; to avoid any conflicts or wasteful duplication of resources. Many solution architects have specializations, but must also be able to work outside of that area to integrate that specialization with the rest of the enterprise.
Solution Architect – Storage & Server Focused
Houston, TX, Birmingham, AL and Atlanta, GA Locations
If you are interested in an open position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.